Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Kitty

Finally I feel like I am human again. I was able to do some light exercise today: 45min of slow hill climbing on my treadmill and some upper body weights. I also was able to eat human-sized portions of food and left my house. I called my doctor to discuss how this round seriously wiped me out for the count & this made me a sad, sad person. They are going to adjust my anti-nausea medications. I am also going to try to do what I did my first round to a T, which means like round 1, I need to wake up and exercise. Maybe there was some miracle in that 7am run back on Jan 3.... I will do anything to prevent the nightmare that ensued on Jan 17.

Today I went out and enjoyed the world. I also have been slowly shedding my hair, which is gross & annoying to say the least. I had my mom buzz it. (sorry no pictures of me without a hat or wig) I wore my first wig out today & I felt super pretty.

In the words of Sheldon Cooper...I was a "Happy Kitty"!


No comments:

Post a Comment