Monday, March 21, 2011

Super Steroids

I am down 4 of 12 weekly Taxol infusions and with every infusion I also get a steroid as a premed. Today the steroid turned me into some super hero. I ate an entire 10 inch quesadilla, when chemo usually makes me sleep and low appetite. Then I go home, iron an outfit for every day of work this week (4 outfits total!), hop on my bike for 30 minutes, and 30 minutes of weight lifting. Apparently I became some super chemo hero. LOL

Taxol has been very easy on me. I am tired the day after and then I feel normal most days. I get body aches, but thats really all I have to complain about. Otherwise it really feels like I am not doing chemo. My hair is growing back in & I started documenting it on my camera. When I get brave, I will put a picture of my bald head on here. There will be four visible hairs if you look close enough. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I have a sheen of stubble that you can feel but not see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea me too, I misted it with water and shone light onto it...its kinda sad that I did that to document hair lol

    ReplyDelete