Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 More Taxol

2 More Taxol....

Taxol has caused me to lose 1.5 pretty toe nails. Taxol has caused me to have pain in my nail beds. Taxol has caused me to gain 10lbs. I don't heal as fast as I used to & I bruise easily. That is about it.
      :-) Toe nails grow back. Weight can be lost...thats why I joined Weight Watchers with my mom & its why I was given the ability to run my heart out. Bandaids cover cuts.

Taxol has allowed my hair to grow back. Taxol has taken away my arm and leg hair (BONUS!!).

Taxol has given me the energy to get back to running. I can now run 5.5miles again. I was only up to 6 before surgery, due to my prior knee injury a year ago. This is not too shabby.

I am getting antsy to be done with treatment. I am glad this leg of chemo was easier, but it definitely was a long haul. 10 down 2 to go!!! I honestly cannot wait to be done with my final surgery and move onto the next stage of things. This last year has been hard, it has sucked & I am ready for the next year to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment