Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finally Side Effects

I think I spoke too soon when I said Taxol was "easy." I left work today with a pounding headache, fatigue, nausea, and stomach aches. I think Taxol's side-effects might be cumulative. :-( 

I planned on running today because usually I am "okay" by Tuesday. Today I feel not so "okay." I did make it through the work day, but I actually need to rest for the first time since starting weekly Taxol. I feel disappointed in myself somehow that I didn't surpass the side-effects. I guess it is better to rest today and feel better by tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Caitlin, I am sorry. I hope you are able to run tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melly! I am taking a week off. I have just been trying to walk and stretch out the aches. I wish I could do yoga, but all the plank poses and headstands are not allowed anymore.

    ReplyDelete