Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nothing to Say

I haven't posted in a long time. Nothing new has really been happening. I have 4 Taxol treatments left after this coming Monday. I am really ready to finish chemo. Since I have returned to work, I have avoided getting sick. My white blood cell counts are pretty low & if I get sick then my whole treatment schedule is going to get thrown off. I am really ready to be done & I want to be done on time!

My toenails and hand-nails are tender to the touch, but I have somehow fixed the prior issue with my toenails. I felt like I went at them with a hack saw, but they look better than most professional pedicures I have gotten in the past.

Like I said, nothing exciting is really going on. I am excited for my exchange surgery coming up on May 31. I am also excited to get through radiation and have some hair growing back on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment