Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Disorganization

One thing I hate the most in this world is disorganization. Following that comes last minute surprises. That could be due to my "OCD" like behaviors, but it also could be due to the fact that I really cannot tolerate many more surprises after the cancer diagnosis.

Today at 5pm I had a wonderful (insert sarcasm) surprise... I have a 1pm appointment at Sloan. What? I never made that appointment. Apparently I have a doppleganger running around making cancer appointments for me. Or just by happen-chance the idiot who registered my appointments forgot to tell me about this one important pre-surgery appointment. Strange how she was the only one who knew...

Anyways, I thought that tomorrow would be my last day at work, but surprise today was... I can't even remember what I needed to do before I left. O well. Good thing I met with HR and finalized my disability...how strange some things work out.

How dare this disorganized secretary make a cancer person, nonetheless a cancer person with OCD, have to face a change in plans less than 24hrs before her appointment. Truly its blasphemy. I am definitely glad that my support staff, as I work in the medical/psych field, is much more organized and competent and cause my patients 0 stress.

Off I go to Sloan for the second time this week. I wonder what adventures lay ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment