Friday, January 28, 2011

Cough

I have had this annoying cough for a week. Apparently it's not Bronchitis if I don't have a fever. I never get a fever. Humph! Then please explain why I am coughing up green phlegm. I think that counts as an infection and a need for a Z-Pac, but nope no prescription. WTF WTF Since I am luckily allergic to codeine, no cough medicine for me & robotussin is not working.

I also am thinking about going to get a massage the day after chemo next week. I am going to TRY to drive myself there. If I can't drive, I am going to find some other stranded soul (who doesn't work) to drive me there. I hear massage or acupuncture helps. I do not want any more needles coming at me, so I am opting for a nice swedish massage. Maybe even a pedicure with my own tools. Boy that sounds nice...

Now, I am off to the gym to scare people in my head scarf again. I am sure it will scare them more when they see me running on the treadmill again and climbing hills. I bet they wonder how this "Cancer Chick" can still exercise more than 2/3 of the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment