Friday, August 2, 2013

Good News at 9am

My doctor is out of the office until Monday, but his nurse practitioner called me this morning to report that my Brain MRI is NORMAL & my CT of the Abdomen & Pelvis is NORMAL. This is good news. The tissues of all my organs are healthy. The only current visible signs of concern is the Pleural Fluid in my left Lung and 2 Lymph nodes behind my chest wall - 1.7cm & 2cm, which hasn't changed since I got the Chest CT on 7/17.

I am still waiting on my Bone Scan results, but I got that done later in the day yesterday & I am assuming that it can take a while to read a bone scan, which has all 206 bones in my body. Keep Praying for me!

I also have to add that my work has been awesome through all of this. My coworkers rallied together and have helped me lower my lode at work until I have my treatment plan & also until I get back from vacation on 8/19/13. Also my work is having people donate sick/vacation time to me just in case I might need it for treatments or surgery. I am very greatful I am blessed with working for such an amazing agency. It helps working with Mental Health Therapists, they really show their empathy and compassion when the time gets tough for us. I hope one day I can show them how much I appreciate all of their help & kind words.


No comments:

Post a Comment